Chris Reeve Large Sebenza 25
Discontinued Chris Reeve Knives (CRK) Large Sebenza 25
Security policy- We will not share your information with anyone, regardless of circumstance.
Delivery policy- We will work with you to ensure the most economical and expedient shipping methods possible. Contact us at store.multitool.org with any questions you may have.
Return policy- If there is an issue with your order contact us at email@example.com and let us know so we can try to make it right!
Knifemaker Chris Reeve has always pursued simplicity and function. In 1987, having observed the traditional liner lock folder, he sought to strip out the complexity and reduce the locking mechanism into a single piece. The Sebenza Integral Lock was born.
Twenty-five years have passed. Virtually every year has seen small, incremental developments, improvements, changes, and every year the Sebenza has been admired, tested, and yes, copied! Ever keeping ahead of the competition, Chris has brought new concepts to the 25th Anniversary Sebenza.
The 25th Anniversary Sebenza features the sandblasted matte gray handles, typical of all Sebenzas. Comes with the microfiber cloth.
- Large Hollow Grind Technology—the first blade to feature this new grind that blends the best of hollow and flat grinds.
- Shaped phosphor bronze washer on the lock side brings additional stability to that side of the blade.
- One-eighth inch ceramic ball acts as the interface between the lock bar and the blade, and doubles to drop into the detent, ensuring the blade stays in place when closed.
- Larger perforations in the washers reduce friction, store more lubricant and offer space for small dirt particles to move away from the blade/washer interface, helping to prevent blade action from becoming "sticky".
- 416 Heat treated stainless steel stop pin is interference fit into the lock side of the handle.
- Asymmetrical pattern thumb serrations on a curved thumb ramp of the blade give excellent purchase.
- At 0.140” (3.56mm), the blade is more robust blade than previous Sebenza models.
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Closed Length: 4.710"
- Overall Length: 8.335"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.140"
- Blade Hardness: 59-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Handle Thickness (Per Side): 0.150"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Double Thumb Lugs Standard
- Made in the USA
16 other products in the same category: