ESEE 3 Coyote Tan
ESEE 3 in Coyote Tan with sheath clip and MOLLE panel upgrades
Security policy- We will not share your information with anyone, regardless of circumstance.
Delivery policy- We will work with you to ensure the most economical and expedient shipping methods possible. Contact us at store.multitool.org with any questions you may have.
Return policy- If there is an issue with your order contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so we can try to make it right!
This is the model that started it all. After designing the RAT-3 for Ontario Knife Company, it was the first design we brought over when ESEE Knives (Formerly RAT Cutlery) was formed. The ESEE-3 is still a favorite amongst law enforcement and military teams due to its light weight, thin profile and various sheath options.
- Overall Length: 8.31″ (Standard Model)
- Overall Length: 8.19″ (Modified Pommel)
- Cutting Edge Length: 3.38″
- Overall Blade Length: 3.88″
- Maximum Thickness: .125″
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 – 57 Rc.
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces (Knife Only)
- Weight: 9.3 Ounces (Knife w/ Sheath)
- Finish: Uncoated & Powder Coated
- Handles: Micarta & G10
- Sheath: Molded w/ Clip Plate (Color depends on model)
- MOLLE Backs Included